Comments and interviews
- 'Writ in Water, Preserved in Plaster: How Keats' Death Mask Became a Collector's Item' by Andrew Lloyd. The Guardian. 26th February 2021.
- 'Adeline Johns-Putra and the Climate Change Novel' by Gary Raymond. Wales Arts Review. 2nd October 2020.
- 'Global Youth Network Writes Poems to Cope with Climate Crisis' by Anna Kusmer. The World. 9th July 2020.
- 'A Sense of Climate Crisis Now Haunts Stories Which Aren't Even About the Environment' by Jenny Bavidge. The Conversation. 24th September 2019.
- 'The Climate-Obsessed Sci-Fi Genius of Kim Stanley Robinson' by Adam Rogers. Wired. 22nd October 2018.
- 'Ecofictions: comme s'il en pleuvait' by Macha Séry. Le Monde. 23rd February 2015.
- 'Why the Cultural Response to Global Warming Makes for a Heated Debate' by Sam Solnick. The Independent. 11th June 2014.
- 'Global Literary Circles Warm to Climate Fiction' by Pilita Clark. The Financial Times. 31st May 2015.
- 'Journeys to the Ends of the Earth' by Britt Peterson. Chronicle of Higher Education. 24th September 2012.
- 'Climate Change Novels Allow Us to Imagine Possible Futures - Read These Crucial Seven'. The Conversation. 13th December 2019.
- '"Cli-Fi" Novels Humanise the Science of Climate Change - and Leading Authors are Getting in on the Act'. The Conversation. 26th November 2015.